Assignments

Rule of Third
Rule of Third
Farming
Leading line
Color Contrast
Travel Poster Graphic Design Project
Portrait Joiner
Vintage “Tin Type” Image
The Art of Toy Photography

So I think Photography is important to me is because photography is important to collect meaningful moments in your life. Its an excellent hobby because its so fun. Its important as a hobby because you keep learning new things. Your level doesn’t matter, in photography your always keep learning. You’ll meet likeminded people You will make a lot of new friends. Photography inspires you to travel more, its an important hobby because it helps you stay present. It Allows you to preserve Moments with your loved ones. You don’t have to go far to take beautiful photos. YOU can do it at home, capturing meaningful moments with your family and friends.

The importance of photography to collect memories of the world. Think for a moment of some of the most compelling images ever taken. Photography is essential in science. Photography is crucial in many areas of science. Also photography becomes history, may photos become history. Some images were the first of their genre. Photography can help you make money. You can sell your photos and start making MONEY with your PICTURES. Photography is important for your business, in the era of the internet and social media. If you have a business, you can use photography to reach more clients. Photography is important as a form of art. Like painting, with photos, you can create an image and add your interpretation to it.

Levitation
CREATE A WORK IN THE STYLE OF SANDY SKOGLUND
Create A Work In The Style Of Wassily Kandinsky

Emotion Photo Series
Emotion Photo Series
Oil Painting
Oil Painting
Senior Protrait Sitting
Public and Private Self Protrait
Light Painting
Light Painting
Light Painting
Light Painting
Pop Art Portrait Series of 4
Man and Nature
Man and Nature
Me and Myself
Me and Myself
Me and Myself
Graduation Cover Design
Little People Big World
Botanical Lay Flat Series
Botanical Lay Flat Series